We will provide you with access to all the tools you need to train and develop your team. Training and development is available in a range of learning formats from online to in-person. A full calendar runs through the year to ensure your team meet required standards through keeping certifications up-to-date date, are appropriately qualified and can progress in their personal development to further their career.
It doesn’t stop with recruiting a great team, ongoing training and personal development is important to keep up to date with changing regulations and also for the progression of peoples careers in the industry.
What you get:
- We’ll source training partners on your behalf
- All mandatory training included for you; inclusive of:
- First Aid
- Fire Marshall
- Child Protection
- Full assessment of training programmes prior to access
- All courses meet Ofsted and HSE requirements
- Programmes specific to Monkey Puzzle policies and procedures
- Vast variety of training opportunities to continue professional development
- Access to a suite of training to enhance your business including HR for non HR managers, safer recruitment and Franchisee and Manager Development Programme
- Training costs covered by Monkey Puzzle
- On-site, virtual and remote learning options available
- A full apprenticeship programme offered from level 2-5 in both Early Years and Managements