Monkey Puzzle Franchise News
The Pros And Cons of Franchising
If you are considering starting your own business you must be aware of the challenges that you will face in making a success of it, because many fail and even fail during what are considered the economic “good times”.
For this reason franchising has become an attractive option as, as a rule, it is considered to be the most secure way to start your own business.
Choose the right franchise opportunity and it will offer you a proven business format, with the continuing support that will greatly enhance your chances of success.
The ongoing support is one of the key reasons of a successful franchise. If, when doing your research, the franchisor fails to provide optimum support, then you should definitely consider looking for an alternative opportunity, you will thank me for that golden nugget of advice!
The franchisor will have grown the franchise from scratch, overcoming the pitfalls that come with any new business. He will have invested in the systems that do work and will teach you how to duplicate it, but remember there is no cherry picking involved, it is all or nothing…
…and if you are investing in a proven system, why wouldn’t you want to follow it!!
So here we go, first the advantages…
- The right franchise will have a proven, successful business structure.
- The major banks are more wiling to support a proven franchise than a new stand alone start up.
- You are the owner and boss! Follow the system and you can decide what goes.
- Here’s the best bit, over the last 12 months 92% of UK franchisees were reporting profitability.
But let’s not forget the disadvantages…
- It is hard work! It will require your full commitment and also those closest to you.
- A little less freedom. remember you are following a proven system and failing to do so may result in failure.
- Depending on the franchise you may be making a considerable financial investment. Growing that investment is not guaranteed and will depend on your effort and that of the franchisor, not forgetting trends within the market place.
Monkey Puzzle Nursery Franchises, off all the advantages listed above and, dare I say, more! If you want to find out more about our franchise opportunity then why not register for our free information pack, it’s that simple!
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
Monkey Puzzle News
Monkey Puzzle Day Nurseries Ltd
Herts, HP4 2UB
Telephone: 01442 878887