Our Franchise Package
EYFS Statutory Framework
All Monkey Puzzle Day Nurseries follow the Early Years Foundation Stage or EYFS. The statutory framework sets the standards for the learning, development and care of children from birth to 5 years old.
This means that all schools and Ofsted registered childcare providers, including nurseries, must adhere to the EYFS.
The Early Years Foundation framework supports an integrated approach to preschool learning and care. It gives all childcare professionals a common set of principles and commitments for the provision of quality early education and childcare experiences for all our children.
Another major benefit of the EYFS framework is that it gives parents and guardians confidence that regardless of where they choose for their child’s early education, they can be assured that the same statutory commitments and principles will underpin their child’s learning and development.
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Child Services and Skills. They inspect and regulate services that care for children and young people, and services providing education and skills for learners of all ages.
Every week they carry out hundreds of inspections and regulatory visits throughout England with the results being published online.
Their responsibilities can be summarised as:
- inspecting maintained schools and academies, some independent schools, and many other educational institutions and programmes outside of higher education
- inspecting childcare, adoption and fostering agencies and initial teacher training
- publishing reports of our findings so they can be used to improve the overall quality of education and training
- regulating a range of early years and children’s social care services, making sure they’re suitable for children and potentially vulnerable young people
- reporting to policymakers on the effectiveness of these services
All Monkey Puzzles Day Nursery franchises are inspected by Ofsted to confirm their suitability prior to them opening their doors.
The training we provide new franchisees covers all aspects of the EYFS and Ofsted requirements and expectations and we have specialists in the field that continue to communicate with all nurseries once they are open and keep all owners and operators up to date with changes to regulations.
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
Monkey Puzzle News
Monkey Puzzle Day Nurseries Ltd
Herts, HP4 2UB
Telephone: 01442 878887