Monkey Puzzle Franchise News
Franchise Frequently Asked Questions
It’s been eating away at you for a while now, a new start, new challenge, a new rewarding way of life. You’ve been researching how you can accomplish this and arrived at the franchise opportunity. To some they will be focused and know exactly what they are looking for. Others will see a minefield of queries in front of them and just want answers, so with that in mind let’s look at franchise frequently asked questions…
Of course each individual will have specific questions but the aim here is to highlight the most common queries and in particular the factors you should consider when selecting a franchise.
- Do you fit in with the culture of the business and will it continue to interest you long term?
- If you are new to your chosen industry does the franchisor provide comprehensive training?
- How long has the franchise been in business? Do they have a proven track record with a national brand awareness?
- Can you afford it? Will the capital you need to put up front effect your retirement savings, mortgage payments and any other financial commitments?
- Are you prepared to own and run the business yourself. Being hands on will give you a much more solid foundation to move forward, leaving that to a third party could slow your progress.
- Will the franchisor commit to support you through both good and bad times?
- Have you spoken to existing franchisees and asked their opinion as to whether the franchisor has delivered on their original promises?
- Are you willing to work outside the normal 9-5 regime in order to make a success of the business?
- Have you considered how owning a franchise will affect your work/life balance.
- Do you have the full support of your family, or are you going against your partners concerns – don’t enter into a franchise opportunity singlehandedly, do so with the blessing of those closest to you.
These are ten questions that you should be asking of yourself. When meeting with potential franchisees Monkey Puzzle Day Nursery Franchise asks these questions, they may be questions that hadn’t crossed the mind of the new franchisee but must be considered to see that there is a good match. Put simply a franchisor will not want to partner with someone who has not thought the opportunity through.
If you have answered positively to the majority of the questions above then the franchise route is more than likely a positive step for you. If you would like to find out more about our Day Nursery Franchise, and join our nationwide network of award winning day nurseries, register for our free information pack and get started on the road to franchise success!
Interesting linksHere are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)
Monkey Puzzle News
Monkey Puzzle Day Nurseries Ltd
Herts, HP4 2UB
Telephone: 01442 878887